Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Britania -> Harriss -> Texab -> Victor Ek

So I get an Email from Thomas in the UK. Here is what it says

Dear Mr Harper,
Thank you for the emails. I am sorry for the delayed response. I have left a
message with Ola Lundvall of Texab, to call me in the morning, to confirm
delivery of your goods for 20/21st Feb.
If you would like to call Texab, you can reach them on +46(0)8 556 975 04.
I will email you once I hear from Ola.
Kind regards
Thomas Wicks


Texab and a SWEDISH telephone number that sounds promising NOT!!! I suppose everyone in the UK thinks that Scandinavia is just one big country and Finland is really Sweden with the people speaking a different language.

Well I phoned up Texab in Sweden and they said that the delivery of the furniture would be done by Victor Ek, and it would now take place on Thursday 19th sometime in the morning. I suppose I now have to get in contact with someone at Victor Ek and find out if they know what is going on.

Phoned Victor Ek and they say the delivery will take place tomorrow. There is 70 cu metres and depending on how much help we need unpacking it could take from 4 to 8 hours to get everything in place. Maija is worried about the wooden floor that it will get spoiled by men walking in with wet and snowy boots. I guess I will have to find some roll of brown paper from somewhere and tape it to the floor. Etola in Tapiola should be the place to go and get stuff like that.

Received an Email from Riina today saying I worry too much.

No comments: