Friday, November 19, 2004

Näätämö


Näätämö 18th Nov 233
Originally uploaded by GBH.
Today I deleted most of my photos from Flickr. What I did leave was the Näätämö series complete with mysterious alien spaceship. I deleted the Jugend series, trashed the fishmarket stuff, threw out the pike gutting series with Pat and Raisa, removed all the Seurasarri series, cabin and sunset, the lot. Ditched all the flowers, scrapped the MSD molecules. All of the montages of favourites got the heave. Elli the angel got the chop, and Ilona on Spiderman's hand made a trip over the blue event horizon.

I then went an removed all the information from my profile save a reference to Hildegard von Bingen. I have a soft spot for 12th century nuns who made music from heaven. I removed myself from all of the groups I subscribed to save Finland Finland Finland, apparently I can't remove myself from it because I am the admin.

I reduced my sets from 15 to 3 so all that is left is the greatest party trick ever, the Näätämö series, (nobody even saw the aliens I had cleaverly crafted into the photos... jokes are not jokes if you are the only person laughing), and a series of photos about benches in Heitaniemi graveyard.

Now I have to wonder what order to put the sets in. TRICK, ALIEN ABDUCTION and DEATH seems to be the order of the day.

Now I must away, and finish off that Los Monteros red, that I bought myself for my birthday, and play a game of scrabble with the wife.

No comments: