Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Is there anybody out there?

Eddie Izzard was on a local radio station in Scotland. It was a chat programme. He waited for someone to call in. Nobody called. He said £5 to the first person to call. Nobody called. He upped the amount to £10. Nobody called.

He then offered a tenth of whatever fee he was getting for the show. Nobody called. He then offered the whole fee. Nobody called.

He upped the ante and offered all of the money in his current account. Nobody called. He gave out the precise details of his bank account. Nobody called

He came to the conclusion that the radio was broadcasting and nobody was listening.

I fear it is the same with Blogging. I write and nobody reads. I guess that is the fate of the majority of bloggers.

I made a new blog of complete nonsence called Gardener Guy

I have had two coments in it. Eddie Izzard eat your heart out

No comments: